HOW TO BOOK NAURU AIRLINES
For all bookings, you will be required to enter personal data to make your booking. Included in this data is your “Bio” Data as it appears in your passport. Bio data is the information contained in your passport and is usually found on the first page of your passport. This information is required at the time of booking because governments require this information before you travel. It includes items such as your Passport number, Name, DOB, Passport Issue and Expiry date etc. When entering your “Bio” data please ensure you enter the information exactly as it appears in your passport and/or visa. If your “Bio” data is not correct, you will not be permitted to travel.
TRAVELLING WITH CHILDREN AND INFANTS
Nauru Airlines will not uplift children or infants that are not accompanied by an adult, UNLESS they are travelling as an Unaccompanied Minor and booked as such.
Nauru Airlines aircraft are NOT fitted with bassinets.
Capsules that you intend to use for securing the infant in the aircraft seat MUST meet the Australian Standard for capsules; and, a separate seat must be purchased for the capsule.
Age limitations for Children and Infants – this is the age at the date of return travel; or if traveling one way – the age at date of travel; – not the age at the time of booking.
Infant – Age under 2
Child – Age 2 to 11
Adult – Age 12 and above
CHILDREN TRAVELLING ALONE – UNACCOMPANIED MINOR (UM)
Children between the ages of 5 and under 12 may travel alone* as an “Unaccompanied Minor” or UM for short. If you are planning on using this system there are a number of things you MUST do to ensure the UM is uplifted on the service booked:-
- You must book the child as a UM. The booking must include the name and contact details of the persons/ who will deliver the child to our check-in staff; and, the name and contact details of the person/s who will collect the child from our staff.
- Photo ID of the nominated person/s is required to be produced by the person/s who deliver and collect the children to/from our staff. The UM will not be accepted for check-in if the photo ID is not provided at check-in.
- And of course, the child will not be handed over unless the photo ID of the collecting person/s is produced at time of collection.
- 4. Acceptance and delivery forms for each child travelling will be required to be filled out so please make sure you arrive at check-in on the day of departure no later than 21/2 hours before your flight departs in order to complete the required forms. You can download the UM form
*Important Note: The maximum number of UM’s travelling on any given flight is 5.
Book your flights at a time that suits you by using our online booking system.
THROUGH A TRAVEL AGENT:
Please contact your travel agent for further details.
LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS:
Direct bookings can be made up until 4 hours prior to any scheduled flight departure. If you need further assistance, please contact your travel agent, or one of our offices.
When you book with us on the internet, phone or through a travel agent, you will be provided with an e-ticket.
- Your e-ticket will show your important information such as your travel date, flight number, Departure and Arrival ports etc.
- You can only travel on the date shown on your e-ticket. Should you need to change your date of travel you must contact our reservations team at least 3 hours before your departure time. Depending on your ticket class additional fees may be charged.
- Airport staff cannot check you in for a different travel date or flight.
- You must keep this secure and confidential.
- It is a requirement that you carry a copy of your e ticket whenever you are travelling on our flights.
- Some immigration authorities may require proof of return or onward travel and your e-ticket copy will satisfy this requirement.
- When travelling with New-borns – you MUST ensure that you have all necessary documents for the new-born and both departing and arriving country’s immigration department approvals.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have the correct travel documents before you commence check-in procedures. Airport staff are not able to assist you with your travel documents.
Please note there is no need to ring and confirm your flight that are operated by Nauru Airlines.
Note: If you do not turn up for your flight on the day you are booked to travel, additional fees and/or charges will be incurred by you. Please contact our reservations team to make alternate travel arrangements. It is also recommended that you contact reservations before your flight day to reduce any extra charge/s you will have to pay.